At the McSpedden Library, we are committed to providing the best selection of books to our staff and students both for meeting the needs of the curriculum and for pleasure reading.
At any time, you may donate money to the McSpedden Library and every penny of your donation goes to buying a new book for the library. Donations are accepted in any amount.
Funds4Books is through one of our approved FISD vendors, and with money from your donation, the librarian can select a book that meets the district selection guidelines.
You may choose to donate a book at one of the following times:
- an honor book for someone you have lost or that you want to honor
- a celebration book for birthdays or special occasions
- a donation that you can use as a tax deduction
- The McSpedden Librarian will contact you through your student, email, or phone to let you know you have a book that needs to be paid for.
- You will go to Funds4Books and click on the OTHER and type in the amount you owe.
- Proceed through the steps to pay for your lost or damaged book online.